View Profile hhahahahahha

All 29 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

crazy funny

An hilarous Indy parody,just as good as Iron Bad except even more silly,excellent job and keep this trend of flash up,it's quite entertaining.

very cute

Glad to see this series go longer cause i really love these videos with the cat and the love bunny,it's all in good fun and the song was quite catchy too,very enjoyable flash for all ages.

pretty cheesy

It wasdecent and all just the sprite movement was somewhat laggy and not too much humor like the others we're,kind of think this was pretty overrated.

Jinetik responds:

The laggy movement I couldn't fix. For some reason when I uploaded the swf it does it. When I tested it out in flash it was very smooth.

Im not sure these parody's are that well known to be overrated, but if you say so.
Cheers

funny as hell

It's about time someone made a great Modern Warfare flash parody,the animation was fantastic and the references of the game were funny as hell especially when he tried to kill the guy who was AFK and later on with all the messages that was also hilarious,overall i liked this parody very much.

DAM

THAT BITCH GOT SLAPPED HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLZ

seAnceTM responds:

lol it's like deja vu with the review thanks for watching.

.....

no offense but it think this is another failed try to make a flash between the lazer collection and asdfmovie1...

zub-zero responds:

I understood nothing LOL

lol

this is random and weird but i liked it :D

Very Disturbing, that is a good thing!

Very random, it was very sickening, but what I have come to learn from Salad Fingers, is that all your flashes are sickening, but that is what makes them great, You have a very vivid imagination Dave.

hahhaahahaah

this is fucking hilarious the combination between shitty animation and the voices make it hilarious i fucking laughed so hard

wow this is the best stick animation ive seen so far the music fits perfectly excelent quality i really would like to see more of this series going to my favorites 5/5 10/10

27, Male