View Profile hhahahahahha

All 30 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

great

awesome trailer cant wait for it but why would you throw dirt in the eyes of a guy wearing googles?

well done

i dont really like zelda but...this deserves a 10 is a really great work

Good with some flaws

If the guy had a more normal voice, and if he didn't say I could have been an astronaut after that beautiful space scene, could've been near perfect.

It's...

"The Yellow Submarine" meets "Mirrormask" meets "Aeon Flux" meets "Ren & Stimpy".

Very interesting style. :-)

awesome

keep pulling this shit out and you'll take over newgrounds! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAKE IT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as always,
stay wicked

loved it

I still can't get over that Boo is in this wearing an afro i think it's so cute & funny and this flash short really showed it with all the different Boo characters,the animation looked even better in this short especially at the end where Boo crashed on his bike (again lol) overall i loved it and hope to see more Rock Candy shorts from you in the future.

great work mate

this year will be know that the 3D animators of newgrounds will hide no more!
finally we will be known.

newgrounds isnt just for flash clay or still animation.

good job!
btw how many polys was this?

and did the render really take 2 and a half days constantly on the computer to render?

l8s

pretty dern fun

Its really basic but I really enjoyed it lol

Hope you guys keep it up!

CoadyBrosProductions responds:

the video is barely a minute long, so I figured I shouldn't waste time on detail. Thanks for the review!

Well worth it.

ive been waiting a long time for another of your movies That was worth every second of waiting. Good work my friend

excellent start

I absolutely loved the style of animation you used for this and can't wait for you to get on a real story project flash cause best believe you have the skill for it,best of luck to you and your future projects.

25, Male