Madness:Inception Trailer Madness:Inception Trailer

great

awesome trailer cant wait for it but why would you throw dirt in the eyes of a guy wearing googles?

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

well done

i dont really like zelda but...this deserves a 10 is a really great work

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Good with some flaws

If the guy had a more normal voice, and if he didn't say I could have been an astronaut after that beautiful space scene, could've been near perfect.

lionel messi nightmare lionel messi nightmare

Nice

Really Entertaining keep up the good work!!!

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

WOW

IT'S SO REAL

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Holy moly

that was supa dupa awesome

Megaman X Sigma Stage 2 Megaman X Sigma Stage 2

i liked it

This theme from Megaman X wasn't my favorite but it was one to remember and you did a great job remixing it up,i loved the jamming guitar along with a little bit of trance and drum & bass so it was a great mixture of instruments and overall i enjoyed this remix very much.

Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C) Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C)

not bad

Though it was a quick remix being it was a minute song it was good while it lasted though i figured it would have sounded a little harder than that but from what i got out of it it was a nice listen and stayed true to the original theme with the beat.

b0b3rt responds:

Oh man this is old.. sorry I didn't notice this before =P

Zelda - Hyrule Fields [Remake] Zelda - Hyrule Fields [Remake]

i loved it

This was a great remake of the Hyrule Fields theme from Zelda - Twilight Princess,i always liked that theme with it's orchstrated feel to it but you amped it up quite a bit it seems to make me like this remake even more than the original so you should feel proud for making such a great song in this one.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks buddy for your vote and this nice review.

Yeah, i feelt that just after but it did fade, i dont belive in myself that much.
But i do compose music with a burnig love for it anyway, and i always does my best with the instruments i got at the moment, and i never release anything i dont like myself.

Fight Club Fight Club

Nice

Keep Up The Good Work

dizconnectedform responds:

thank you! <3

Prison Planet Prison Planet

nice

very cool i like how pico drive p-bot and have a tree in his hand and steve make me laugh good job

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

awesome

wow dude this is awesome the bullets the blood including the ´0 days since last accident´ goign to my favorites and 10/10 5/5 keep it up